The 3-Day basic tourist package – Trip Cusco. It allows you to visit the archaeological capital of America, City Tour Cusco and Machu Picchu. This package is prepared for travelers who don’t have enough time available in the city of Cusco.
You’ll have the opportunity to visit the most important places of the Inca city, the Cathedral, Temple of the Sun (Qoricancha), the narrow streets full of history; also around the Cusco city, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara, Tambomachay and finally Machu Picchu the wonder of the world. They are fascinating places that you can’t miss when you visit Cusco.
The tour begins with the welcome reception and the farewell transfer at the airport in the city of Cusco.
Short of the Basic Trip Cusco to Machu Picchu
Arrival to Cusco, welcome reception and private 5-hour City Tour Cusco. Explore the Cathedral, Qoricancha (temple of the Sun), Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara Tambomachay.
Take a full day tour in private round trip service between Cusco and Machu Picchu. From Cusco, take a private bus, train and discover the lost city of the Incas led by an exclusive guide for you and your family.
At the right time, our staff will escort you from your hotel to the Cusco airport.
End of our service
Itinerary of the Basic Tour Cusco
Day 1: City Tours Cusco – Four Archeological sites.
Upon arrival in Cusco, the capital of the Inca Empire, you will be greeted and escorted to your selected hotel in the center of the monumental hull. After check-in, you will have free time to relax in your room. Then, at the agreed time, start with your private 5-hour tour and explore this charming city and its surroundings led by a professional guide.
Within the imperial city, visit the Cathedral and Qoricancha (Temple of the Sun). Then, get away from the city and visit the impressive archaeological sites; Sacsayhuaman, Q’enqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay. Marvel at its unsurpassed architecture, engineering, and urban planning.
Day 2: Machu Picchu “Lost City”
Take a full day tour in private round trip service between Cusco and Machu Picchu. From Cusco, at the indicated time, our staff and a private minivan will pass through your hotel, and you will be taken to the Ollantaytambo or Poroy train station. Then, travel on the selected train through the valley of the Urubamba River with stunning panoramic views until you reach the town of Machu Picchu. Upon arrival, our staff will be waiting for you to welcome you and accompany you to the bus stop that goes to Machu Picchu.
Pass the control accompanied by your professional guide and start a private tour for 2 and a half hours. Admire the stunning geographical location and the incredible construction in perfect harmony with the nature of one of the Seven Wonders of the World. After or before the tour, you will have free time to climb to Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu Mountain (optional).
After all, take the bus to Aguas Calientes town and enjoy your buffet lunch. In the afternoon, at the appropriate time, head towards the station to take the train back to the Ollantaytambo or Poroy station. Upon your arrival, our staff and a private minivan will be waiting for you to take you to your hotel in Cusco.
Day 3: Farewell Transfer
At the right time, our staff will accompany you from your hotel to the Cusco airport. If the departure of your flight is afternoon, in the morning you will have free time to walk or buy souvenirs in the city of Cusco.
End of our service.
In the 3 day Trip to Cusco, we included:
- A private minivan from the airport to the hotel and vice versa
- Exclusive mobility from your hotel in Cusco to Ollantaytambo or Poroy train station and vice versa
- Professional tourist English speaking guide in City Tour and Machu Picchu
- All entries to places to visit
- Roundtrip train tickets from the Ollantaytambo or Poroy station to Machu Picchu
- Private tourist transport in City Tour Cusco
- 2-night accommodation in Cusco at the hotel of your choice
- Buffet lunch in Aguas Calientes in El Mapi restaurant
- Lunch and dinner gourmet menu onboard (only in the luxury train)
- All the service is private (exclusive) just for you and your family
It isn’t included
- Food not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal Items
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu Mountain (ask for availability and book in advance)
- Flight tickets (if you prefer we can also include)
- Travel insurance. Please, hire your travel insurance
- To make this Basic Tour Cusco, you have to arrive in Cusco before 11:00 am.
- At your hotel in Cusco, drink the infusion of coca leaves, it will help you acclimatize.
On tours, bring a small backpack and inside all necessary things (leave heavy bags in the hotel cloakroom in Cusco).
- All train tickets and access to places to visit
- Rain jacket (November to April).
- Sun hat.
- Insect repellent (May to October).
- Bottled water.
- Personal medicines.
- Extra money.
Wear suitable clothes to hike
- Slippers with rubber plant.
- Lightweight pants and jackets.
Prices of the Basic Trip Cusco to Machu Picchu
All our prices are per person and expressed in American dollars.
We have three types of service: Economic, Regular and Luxury. In the three services, the prices vary according to the number of people traveling with you and also according to the category of the train and Hotels. Remember all our tours are Exclusive (private).
Economic service price.
Price of the economic service is based on two nights of accommodation in a 3-star Hotel in a twin room. Also in the Expedition or Voyager train service that leaves from Ollantaytambo station at 6:10 a.m., 6:40 a.m., respectively.
- 1 Person US$ 798.00
- 2 People US$ 538.00 per person
- 3 People US$ 489.00 per person
- 4 People US$ 457.00 per person
- 5 to more People US$ 440.00 per person
Regular Service Price
Price of the regular service is based on 2 nights’ accommodation in a 4-star Hotel in a twin room and Vistadome or The 360° train service. These trains depart from the Poroy Cusco station from May to December, and in January to April, the bimodal service is implemented, combining bus and train. Exclusive buses will depart from Wanchaq Cusco station to Ollantaytambo train station and vice versa.
The wagons of these trains have comfortable seats and huge windows that allow you to have spectacular views of the route. They also have a typical dance show on board.
- 1 Person US$ 1032.00
- 2 People US$ 700.00 per person
- 3 People US$ 645.00 per person
- 4 People US$ 619.00 per person
- 5 to more People US$ 602.00 per person
Price of Luxury Service
Price of the Luxury service is based on 2 nights’ accommodation in a luxury 5-star Hotel in a twin room and Belmond Hiram Bingham or First Class train service. These trains depart from the Poroy Cusco station from May to December, and in January to April, the bimodal service is implemented, combining bus and train. Exclusive buses will depart from Wanchaq Cusco station to the train station of the Hotel Río Sagrado located in Urubamba (Sacred Valley of the Incas) and vice versa.
Travel to Machu Picchu on one of the exclusive and luxurious Belmond Hiram Bingham or First Class trains and enjoy onboard their luxurious cars. While traveling, enjoy a gourmet lunch and dinner, try the best cocktails, enjoy the beauty of the landscape from the observatory wagon and listen to local live music. Also, enjoy the luxury 5-star Hotels in the city of Cusco.
- 1 Person US$ 2160.00
- 2 People US$ 1613.00 per person
- 3 People US$ 1557.00 per person
- 4 People US$ 1531.00 per person
- 5 to more People US$ 1514.00 per person
- The access to Huaynapicchu or Machupicchu Mountain is not included in the package price. If you want to climb any of the two peaks, you must add US$ 20.00. Before making the reservation, ask about availability, in general, you must book two months in advance, and when it is sold out, there is no option to book.
In the classic Tour of Cusco, We offer US$ 20.00 off.
- For the countries that belong to the Andean Community (CAN) Colombia, Bolivia, and Ecuador.
- This benefit is to university students under 25 years old who have a valid original card issued by their university. Also for children under 17 years of age.
- Exclusive discounts for children under 12, Peruvians and organized groups of travel agencies.