Magic Cusco Mix 5-day tour, Cusco Best Vacation.
Take your time and enjoy the Cusco Best Vacation on a 5-day tour that will guide you through the most famous places of the Inca Empire: City tour, Sacred Valley of the Incas, Machu Picchu and Rainbow Mountain.
In the City Tour. You will able to visit the Cathedral, Coricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay are places where you will be completely surprised.
Let yourself be carried by the sacred valley of the Incas and visit the handicraft market of Pisac, also the archaeological centers of Pisac and Ollantaytambo where you will also able to see the living culture.
Also, let yourself be surprised with the most imposing city of the Inca Empire, Machu Picchu. It is the Peru and South America representative city.
Finally, venture to the heart of the Andes of Cusco, enjoy the short hike to the rainbow mountain and have the beautiful views of the highest snow-clad mountain in Cusco.
In the prices of this package is included 2 lunches, 4 breakfasts, a variety of accommodations in different hotel categories and, of course, prices are fully accessible.
Summary of Cusco Best Vacation.
First Day: Reception Cusco Airport – City tour – Cusco.
- Recepcion de bienvenida en el aeropuerto del Cusco (CUZ) y traslado al hotel.
- 1:20 pm. Inicio de city tour Cusco.
- 6:00 pm. Returno a Cusco Hotel.
Second Day: Cusco – Sacred Valley of the Incas (Pisaq, Ollantaytambo) – Machupicchu.
- 8:20 a.m. Our staff will pick you up from your hotel.
- 8:30 a.m. Start of the sacred valley tour.
- 12:00 pm. Buffet lunch
- 3:45 pm. The tour ends.
- 4:36 pm. The departure of the train to Machu Picchu.
- 6:10 p.m. Arrival al Machu Picchu
- 7:30 pm. Meeting with the guide.
Third Day: Machu Picchu – Cusco.
- This morning, you will choose the hotel’s departure time.
- 6:00 am. The Machu Picchu gate opens.
- 25 minutes by bus to Machu Picchu.
- 2 horas Guide service.
- 2:30 pm, 7:00 pm or 8:20pm. The schedules of the return train from Machu Picchu to Ollantaytambo.
- One and a half hour. Travel by bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
Fourth Day: Rainbow Mountain – Cusco.
- 3:40 am. Our staff will pick you up from your hotel.
- 7:00 am. Breakfast.
- 3 hours hike to the rainbow mountaintop.
- 2:20 pm. Lunchtime.
- 6:00 pm. arrival at Cusco.
Fifth Day: Free day – Airport or Bus Terminal.
- At the indicated time, transfer from the hotel to the Cusco airport.
The detailed itinerary of Cusco Best Vacation.
FIRST DAY: Reception Cusco- City Tour – Tour Archaeological zones.
The reception in the airport and transfer to the selected hotel. you will have the free morning to acclimatize.
13:20 hours approximately. our staff will pick you up from your hotel to start the city tour.
First, you will visit the Cathedral where you will able to see the richest religious ornamentation, then you will visit Qoricancha the last Inca palace and the main center of sun worship in the time of the Incas.
To visit the 4 archaeological complexes you will leave the city.
Sacsayhuaman. Stands out with its megalithic walls, also by the greatest architectural work done by the Incas during its apogee and with the annihilation of the Inca nobility the techniques that allowed the construction of this monumental fortress disappeared from human memory.
Then you will go to Qenqo, Pucapucara, and Tambomachay which are also ritual centers dedicated to various divinities.
Finally, you will return to Cusco hotel approximately at 6:30 pm.
SECOND DAY: Cusco – Sacred Valley of the Incas – Machu Picchu.
Our staff will pick you up from your hotel at 8:30 am. then you will go towards the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
First, you will visit the local handicraft market in Pisac, where you will able to see and buy the beautiful handmade works and you will also climb to the mountaintop to visit the archaeological site of Pisac.
After, you continue the tour by river bank until reach to Urubamba city where you will have the buffet lunch, then, visit Ollantaytambo where you will see one of the few places in Cusco and Peru people still use the Inca buildings as homes. In this place, you will end the tour at 3:45 p.m. and then you have to take the train (at 4:36 p.m.) to Aguas Calientes Town.
By the time you arrive at the Aguas Calientes station, our staff will be waiting to take you to the hotel and at 7:30 p.m. you will meet in the reception with the guide to coordinate the next day visit.
THIRD DAY: Machu Picchu full day – Cusco.
Very early in the morning, you will have your breakfast buffet, then you will go to the bus station that will take you until Machu Picchu main gate.
Machu Picchu is the most desired place in your journey where you will have a guided tour for 2 hours walking through the most important points, then have free time to explore on your own and you can also go up to Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain.
Finally, you will descend to the Aguas Calientes town for lunch (optional), later, at the time indicated on your train ticket, you will board your return train to Ollantaytambo and here outside the station, our staff will be waiting to take you to Cusco – Hotel.
Train departure times from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo will depend on availability.
- Inca Rail at 2:30 pm, 7:00 pm or 8:20 pm.
- Vistadome train at 3:48 pm, 4:22 pm or 4:43 pm.
FOURTH DAY. – Cusco – Rainbow Mountain (5,020 m / 16,466 ft.) – Cusco.
Today, you will make small adventure towards the Rainbow Mountain. You will hike through colorful lands and snow-clad mountains, ascend to over 5 thousand meters, enjoy the wonderful Andes landscapes and have the Cusco Best Vacation.
To start this beautiful and short adventure. Our staff will pick you up from your hotel at 3:30 a.m. Afterward, you will journey approximately 3 hours until Kayrawiri Community. From here, you’ll start the uphill hike to get to Rainbow Mountain or seven color mountain. Here, you will have enough time to enjoy and take excellent pictures, because around you will able to see wonderful colorful and snow-clad mountains and also Andean animals.
After all, you will descend toward Kayrawiri community to take the bus to Hanchipacha (lunch place) and finally, return to the city of Cusco arriving at approximately 6 pm.
Note. If you are not in possibility to get to Rainbow Mountain, maybe you do not like hiking or if you want to make other excursions. Here we have other alternatives and can be visited in a single day.
- Maras Moray – Salt mines (by bus).
- Humantay Lagoon (Trekking).
- Condor Viewpoint – Chonta (Hiking)
- Waqrapukara (Hiking). Just private service, ask the price.
FIFTH DAY: Transfer to airport.
Our staff will pick you up from your hotel 2 hours 15 minutes before your flight departure.
End of our service, Cusco Best Vacation.
What does it include in Cusco Best Vacation?
- Round trip transportation between the airport and hotel.
- Mobility from Ollantaytambo train station to Cusco.
- Tourist bus on all tours.
- Inca rail train tickets round trip from Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes.
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- Access tickets to all tourist centers.
- Official tour guide service.
- All shared service.
- 4 nights accommodation with breakfast.
- 2 lunches (1 buffet en sacred valley and 1 menu in Rainbow Mountain).
- First aid kit and oxygen bottle.
Does not included.
- food not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Entrance to Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu Mountain.
- Personal articles.
Cusco Best Vacation Prices.
Prices based on the double or marital room. The hotels we work with in Cusco and Machu Picchu are listed below the prices of each category. If you prefer to spend the night in another hotel that is not on our list, just let us know the name and we will make the reservation.
Here you have the alternatives.
$ 485.00 USD per person with Hostal
$ 558.00 USD per person with 2-star Hotel.
- Cusco: Hotel Monasterio San Pedro, Bozart, Prisma, Emperador Plaza or others.
- Machu Picchu: Hatun Samay, Inca tower, Andean Terra, Terrazas del Inca or others of the same category.
$ 587.00 USD per person with 3-star Hotel.
- Cusco: Hotel Garcilaso I & II, San Agustín Internacional, San Francisco Plaza, Sueños del Inka, Royal Inti Cusco or others.
- Machupicchu: La Cabaña, Java, Hatun Inti Classic, Inti Punku Machupicchu or others.
$ 738.00 USD per person with 4-star Hotel.
- Cusco: Hotel Xima, San Augustin Plaza, El Dorado San Agustin, Costa del Sol Cusco, Sonesta Cusco or others of the same category.
- Machupicchu: Tierra Viva, El Mapi, Hatun Inti Boutique or others of the same category.
$ 1192.00 USD per person with the 5-star Luxury Hotels.
- Cusco: Palacio del Inka and Andeanwings
- Machupicchu: Sumaq and Inkaterra
Optional service. All services shown below are not included in the package price and if you want to book you must add.
- $ 25.00 USD per person to climb to Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu Mountain.
- $ 65.00 USD if you want to travel by Vistadome train.
- $ 20.00 USD for lunch Buffet in Aguas Calientes.
- $ 60.00 USD for the service of a private guide for 2 hours in Machu Picchu.
- $ 50.00 USD Private transportation from Ollantaytambo train station – Cusco.
Ask us the price, if you want to book the whole package with private service.
$ 20.00 USD off per person.
- For students, under 25 years old who have the original student identification issued by the university in PVC material and must have the following requirements. University’s information, personal student information, student’s photograph, valid expiration date only one year and must be valid at the time of the visit to Machu Picchu.
- For those under 17 years old.
- Discount for countries belonging to the Andean Community (CAN) Peru, Ecuador, Bolivia, and Colombia.
- Also special discounts for a group of more than 5 people and also for travel agencies.
You have to carry, inside a small backpack.
- Passport or identity document.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Bottled water.
- Personal medications.
- Raincoat (November to April).
- Cameras with extra battery
- Money (PEN).
To the rainbow mountain, you have to go with warm clothes.
- Trekking shoes
- Hiking pants