Classic Cusco Tour, Machu Picchu and Rainbow Mountain.
Peru has many attractive places, one of them is the imperial city of Cusco and this is the place that has many natural and cultural wonders and for the same reason, today, Cusco is one of the most important tourist destinations in this country and it has many beautiful tourist circuits.
This 4-day tourist package is one of the beautiful tourist circuits in Cusco. Will allow you to visit City tour Cusco, Machu Picchu and Rainbow Mountain are the magical places and where you will have an excellent vacation.
Classic Cusco Tour Summary.
First Day: Transfer from Cusco airport to hotel and City tour Cusco.
- At the time your flight arrives in Cusco, we will pick you up and take you to the hotel.
- 1:20 pm. start of the city tour.
- 6:00 pm. end of the tour.
- Tour duration. 5 hours.
- Maximum altitude. 3,700 meters / 12,136 feet
Second Day: Cusco – Machu Picchu – Cusco.
- 3:40 am. We will pick you up from your the hotel in Cusco and travel by bus to the Ollantaytambo train station.
- 6:10 am. or 6:40 am. Train departure from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes Town (Machu Picchu).
- 2 hours. Guided Tour duration in Machu Picchu.
- 6:20 pm, 7:00 pm or 8:20 pm. Return Train from Aguas Calientes Town (Machu Picchu) to Ollantaytambo station.
- 1 hour 40 minutes by bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
Third Day: You have 3 options.
a) Rainbow Mountain. b) Humantay Lagoon. c) Waqrapukara.
- 3:30 am. we will pick you up from your hotel.
- 3 hours trip by bus until Rainbow Mountain parking.
- 5 hours hiking round trip.
- Trekking Length. 7 km /4.3 miles
- Tour duration. Full day.
- Maximum altitude. 5,018 meters / 16,460 feet
- Minimum temperature. 2°C / 35. 6°F
- Recommended months. Abril through November.
- Foods. Breakfast and Lunch.
If you want more information about Humantay Lagoon and Waqrapukara. click on the title.
Fourth Day: Transfer from hotel to airport.
- At the appropriate time, we will take you from your hotel to the Cusco airport.
First day. Transfer from airport to hotel and city tour Cusco.
Our Cusco Classic Tour service will start with the welcome reception at the airport and transfer to the selected hotel. After settling in the hotel, you will have free time until 1:15 p.m. to acclimatize and have lunch in any restaurant in the city of Cusco.
Approximately 1:20 p.m. our staff will go to your hotel to pick you up to start the city tour and its surroundings.
On this 5-hour tour, you will visit the most important places in the capital of the Inca Empire: Cathedral, Temple of the Sun or Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara and finally Tambomachay. Each of these places was of great importance and had different functions religious, administrative, military, ceremonial and astronomical.
After visiting all these wonderful places, you will return to the city at approximately 6 pm and spend the night in a hotel in Cusco.
Second day. Cusco – Machu Picchu – Cusco.
Today will be a very important day for you. Because you will visit Machu Picchu, which is one of the wonders of the modern world and is also the most recommended place by all travelers who were already here.
So that this great dream may come true. Our staff will pick you up from your hotel at 3:40 a.m. Then you will travel by bus to the Ollantaytambo train station. From here you will travel by train to Machu Picchu Town (Aguas Calientes), where our staff will be waiting to welcome you and will also take you to the bus station.
From Aguas Calientes Town, you will up by bus 25 minutes to the main gate of the historic sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
In the Inca city of Machu Picchu, you will have a 2-hour tour accompanied by an expert guide who will explain everything about this ancient city.
After the tour you will have free time to explore more, you can also go up to Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain.
After all, you must take the bus down to the town of Aguas Calientes for lunch (optional).
Finally, you have to go to take the return train to Ollantaytambo.
In the same way, outside the Ollantaytambo train station, our staff will be waiting for you to take you to Cusco City.
Third day. you have 3 options.
There are always more things to discover if you are in Cusco.
On this day Classic Cusco Tour offers you 3 alternatives. A) Rainbow Mountain, B) Humantay Lagoon and c) Waqrapukara. These are beautiful places that can be visited only in a day and do not require much effort.
If you want more information about Humantay Lagoon and Waqrapukara. click on the title. Here you have Rainbow Mountain detailed Itinerary.
Today, you will change your environment and perspective. You will take a little adventure tour of colorful land and snowy.
To start this beautiful adventure, we will pick you up at 3:30 am. From any hotel where you are spending the night in Cusco.
Then, you will journey about 3-hour and a half until small Hanchipacha town. Where you will have a delicious breakfast and after enjoying the Andean breakfast, you will continue the trip by bus until Kayrawiri community.
From the Kayrawiri community, you will begin with the 2-hour uphill hike with excellent panoramic views: The Mountains are very colorful and covered with snow and you can also see local animals such as vicuñas, alpacas, llamas and others.
Finally, you will arrive at Rainbow Mountain or seven color Mountain that is the most desired place in this small adventure. Here you will have enough time to take excellent pictures.
After all, you will begin gradually descend toward Kayrawiri community where you will board the bus to go to the lunch place, Hanchipacha.
Finally, return to the city of Cusco arriving at approximately 6 pm.
- 3,350 meters / 10,988 feet
- Rainbow Moutain. 5010 meters / 16,433 feet
Fourth day. Transfer from hotel to the airport.
2 hours and 15 minutes before of your flight departure, we will pick you up from your hotel to take to the airport of Cusco.
Our Cusco Classic Tour service will end with the farewell at the airport.
What’s included in the package?
- Transfers from the airport – hotel – airport.
- Mobility from the hotel – train station – hotel.
- Train tickets.
- Access ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Access tickets to all tourist centers.
- Tourist bus in all tours.
- 3 Nights hotel (B&B) in Cusco.
- Professional tour guide service.
- All Service is shared.
- 1 Breakfast and 1 lunch only at Rainbow Mountain
What does not include in the package?
- Not mentioned feed
- personal Articles
- Tickets to Machupicchu and Huaynapicchu mountain (advance reservation)
- Horse in Rainbow Mountain (you can rent in the same place)
- Tips (optional)
Classic Cusco Tour prices based on the double or martial room.
Here you have the Prices with different categories hotel.
$ 426 USD per person with Hostal.
- Hostal in Cusco. Qori Chaska, Campanario or other in the same category
$ 482 USD per person in 2-star hotel.
- In Cusco: Hotel Monasterio San Pedro, Bozart, Prisma, Emperador Plaza or others.
$ 500 USD per person in 3-star hotel.
- In Cusco: Hotel Garcilaso I & II, San Agustín Internacional, San Francisco Plaza, Sueños del Inka, Royal Inti Cusco or others of the same category.
$ 610 USD per person in 4-star hotel.
- In Cusco: Hotel Xima, San Augustin Plaza, El Dorado San Agustin, Costa del Sol Cusco, Sonesta Cusco or others of the same category.
$ 920 USD per person in 5 stars hotel, Ask about prices.
- In Cusco: Casona del Inka, Andeanwings.
Optional services. If you want to reserve this services, you must add to the package price.
- $ 25 USD Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain. You need to book in advance.
- $ 65 USD Vistadome Train from Poroy Cusco – Machu Pichu – Poroy Cusco.
- $ 60 USD Private Mobility from Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Cusco.
- $ 60 USD Private Tour guide in Machu Picchu for 2 hours. Per Group up to 5 people.
$ 20 USD off.
- For university students up to 25 years of age who have the original student identification granted by the university in PVC material and must has the following requirements: university information, personal information of the student, photograph of the student and expiration date valid for only one year and must be valid at the time of visit to Machu Picchu.
- For those under 17 years old.
- Discount for countries belonging to the Andean Community (CAN) Peru, Ecuador, Bolivia and Colombia.
- Special prices for groups of more than 5 people and travel agencies.
- In all the tours you have to carry only a small backpack and inside bring (leave heavy bags in Cusco).
- All tickets.
- Raincoat (just in November through April)
- Insect repellent
- Bottled water
- Personal medicines
- Some snack.
- Extra money (soles)
- Sun hat
Wear proper clothes on each tour.
- In Cusco and Rainbow Mountain, you have to use warm clothes.
- For Machu Picchu wear light clothes.