Who we are?
Inca Trail Adventures is a most reliable hiking company in Cusco – Peru. We are specialist in exclusive (private) and personalized services on the Inca Trail and alternative paths that lead to the Inca city of Machu Picchu and also hiking around Ausangate mountain + 7-color mountain or rainbow mountain.
Our services are aimed at those travelers who have an adventurous spirit and who like to be in unexplored places; especially, for nature and hiking lovers. Our service is personalized (private) exclusively for people who want to travel alone, as a couple, with their family or among trusted friends. We also do not like the crowd, so we guarantee a pleasant adventure while traveling with you.
Inca Trail Adventures is a company formed by a group of local tour guides with extensive knowledge of the routes offered and well prepared in different types of languages. Our main commitment is to offer you an unforgettable experience with reasonable prices and personalized service in the classic Inca Trail and its alternatives to Machu Picchu and, as a complement to our adventure packages, we also offer cultural excursions around the city of Cusco and Sacred Valley of the Incas.
We believe that your little free time you have on your vacation should be exploited to the fullest when visiting any destination, and our main objective is to visit with you the largest number of tourist attractions that the department of Cusco has.
Why choose Inca Trail Adventures?
- It is a team of passionate professionals with many years of experience in the tourism sector: Guides, Cooks, porters, and Drivers
- We are specialist in organizing trekking on the Inca Trail and its alternatives
- They are exclusive tours, Private and small groups
- We do not like the crowd and the collectivity
- They are quality visits, real and unique experience
- It’s a totally safe and fun trip
- Very comfortable prices available for all
- The client is treated like at home
- Has a high capacity to respond to your needs
- Our itineraries are flexible, adaptable to your needs and schedules
- Personalized service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, which differentiates us from the others and allows us to add added value to our product.
- We work directly with the service providers (hotels, restaurants, and buses)
In any of our adventure and cultural tours, the quality of your trip will be the result of our highly trained professional team.
If you travel with Inca Trail Adventures, you will be escorted by first level guides that will always exceed your expectations and make your adventure unique and unforgettable. All our tour guides are local, from the city of Cusco and its provinces. All of them with the professional title of the official tour guide and speak fluent English learned in the English school in the city of Cusco.
Our Cookers are professional chefs enormously prepared to satisfy your palate with Peruvian cuisine in the high peaks of the Andes. Most of them are from the high Andean communities.
Our Porters are strong, robust, athletic men, full of happiness and smile. Each moment will transmit you their positive energies so that you can complete the hike without any problem. They will be responsible for transporting all camping equipment, food, arming and untying the tents. They are all from the high Andean communities and we offer competitive salaries to meet their needs in exchange for the valuable service they provide.
“Traveling with our professional team will be an exceptional experience”